The internship will provide an opportunity for the Intern to experience the fundamentals of the operations of a massage therapy business.
- The office manager will supervise the front desk, manage all front-end duties, and provide excellent customer service to our guests.
- Provide excellent customer service by greeting guests upon arrival, checking members and guests in and out for appointments, scheduling services, answering phone calls, addressing client questions and concerns, protecting client confidentiality, and maintaining a clean, safe and therapeutic environment for everyone.
- As the first face our clients see when they enter our location, you must be friendly, informative, and welcoming.
- Help manage daily operations of the location.
- Promoting the benefits of memberships to guests by providing the value of total body care through education on the benefits of receiving massage therapy and being a part of the community.
- Opportunities for advanced growth and professional development based on performance.
- Students in process of receiving a Business Management Degree or similar certification.
- Must have experience with social media to help promote business. (IG, Facebook)
- Marketing understanding to help promote via multiple platforms.
- Have strong phone and computer skills.
- Be able to prioritize and perform multiple tasks.
- Compensation based on experience. ($16-$20/hour)
- Full-Time or Part-Time available.